Paid Internships in the Private Sector, Employment Support Program for Youth
One of the major priority areas and goals of UNA Georgia is to improve youth employability and advancing their competitiveness in the labour market. Along with this priority area, we are delighted to announce an Internship Program in Private Sector within the USAID Unity Through Diversity Program.
The Internship Program aims to provide young individuals with meaningful opportunities to promote the acquisition of professional work experience, work ethics, knowledge and skills required in the labor market, and ultimately enhancing their chances of securing future employment.
If you are a representative of a private sector and willing to participate as an employer:
- UNA-Georgia will provide a monthly stipend for interns, covering 80% (monthly 480 GEL(Net)), amounting to 600 GEL in total. The remaining 20% of the intern's stipend, equivalent to 120 GEL, will be covered by the partnering private company.
- In case a private company is willing to participate as a host company and employer of the internship program, they are required to contact UNA-Georgia via email at email@example.com. When sending the email, please indicate "Internship Program in Private Sector" in the subject line or register on the online portal.
For detailed information regarding employers, please refer to the leaflet provided.
If you wish to participate in the internship program as a beneficiary, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be between 18 and 29 years old.
- You must be a member of USAID Unity Through Diversity Program-supported Youth Center from either of 14 cities ((Tbilisi, Kutaisi, Zugdidi, Ozurgeti, Batumi, Gori, Telavi, Ninotsminda, Akhalkalaki, Akhaltsikhe, Dmanisi, Marneuli, Gardabani and Akhmeta).
If you meet both of these criteria, please proceed to find the vacancy of your choice and complete the registration process on our portal.
If you are not yet a member of a youth center, you can locate a city or a nearby center to join one - https://una.ge/Youth_Centers?lang=ge