Paid Internship Program at the youth direction programs
United Nations Association of Georgia (UNA Georgia) is a local nonprofit that has worked since 1995 to encourage, support and safeguard the democratic aspirations of the people of Georgia. UNAG works to protect human rights, promote freedom of speech, advance good governance, and stimulate meaningful national discussions by encouraging citizen participation in the processes and decisions that affect their lives.
Paid Internship Program at UNAG
The UNAG Paid Internship Program aims to recruit enthusiastic students from higher education institutions in Georgia who are in the advanced phase of their university degree studies. Participants will work on the organization's various projects. While interns are expected to contribute meaningfully to the organization's work, the program also focuses on developing interns' diverse working skills to enhance their future employability. In addition to a line manager's guidance, an intern will receive regular mentorship from the program's coordinator.
Position: Internship at the youth direction programs (Multiple Positions Available).
- Event Planning and Implementation: Actively engage in the planning and implementation of various events and initiatives.
- Record Management: Efficiently manage, update, and maintain various records and files, ensuring accuracy and accessibility. This includes both digital and physical documentation.
- Research and Reporting: Assist in gathering, analyzing, and compiling information for reports.
- Administrative Support: Provide assistance with translations, handle general clerical duties such as photocopying and mailing, and maintain organizational systems for hard copy and electronic files.
- Educational Background: Pursuing or recently completed a degree in Education, Development Studies, or a related field in the social sciences.
- Language Skills: Proficiency in English and Georgian.
- Organizational Expertise: Strong skills in managing office records and correspondence.
- Team Collaboration: Ability to collaborate effectively with team members and communicate tactfully with external contacts.
- Technical Skills: Proficiency in using office equipment. Advanced skills in MS Office, particularly Excel and Word.
Internship Duration: 6 Months
Workload: Interns are anticipated to commit 20-30 hours per week to the organization's work. The internship program offers flexibility and will be adapted to the interns' university schedules.
Application Process: Interested candidates must submit the attached application form to email@example.com no later than January 22, 2024. Only selected candidates will be invited for an interview and written assessment.
Click the button at the beginning of the PDF news to download the application.
Applicants must indicate the position title they are applying for in the subject line of their email.