UNAG announces call for concept notes for CNM and CR
Date: 31 Mar 2017 News
Call for Concept Notes: "Strengthening the Council of Religions and the Council of National Minorities under the Auspices of the Public Defender of Georgia”
UN Association of Georgia (UNAG) announces the call for concept notes for micro grants program for the member organizations of the Council of Religions and the Council of National Minorities under the auspices of the Public Defender of Georgia. Guidelines are available in Georgian language.
Through the micro grants program, PITA will support:
- Awareness raising on ethnic and religious diversity in Georgia;
- Civic participation of ethnic and religious minorities;
- Promoting the culture of tolerance ;
- Advancing dialogue between ethnic/religious minority communities and the government of Georgia;
- Promoting minority issues in local and national media;
- Promoting awareness on European integration in the regions of Georgia that are densely populated by minority communities;
- Intercultural exchange and educational activities;
- Advocacy efforts by minority women organizations.
Micro grants are made available through USAID's "Promoting Integration, Tolerance and Awareness Program in Georgia” [PITA], implemented by the United Nations Association of Georgia (UNAG).