Internship pilot program for persons benefiting from "Georgian Language Educational Program" (“1+4 Program”)
Date: 23 Mar 2017 News
Office of the State Minister of Georgia for Reconciliation and Civic Equality in cooperation with the UN Association in Georgia implements Internship Pilot Program for persons benefiting from "Georgian Language Educational Program" ("1+4 Program”). The goal of this Internship Pilot Program is to improve the employment perspectives of the representatives of ethnic minorities living in Georgia and therefore promote their involvement in civic integration processes.
In the frames of the program, the representatives of ethnic minorities will have the opportunity to engage in the internship competition processes. Special commission will provide an assessment of the interns by established criteria. Successful applicants will undergo a three-month internship at the state institutions, at the local self-government and at the legal entity of public law.
- Deadline for application: 10.04.2017
- Number of applicants: 50
Duties and responsibilities of the intern:
- to perform the task assigned by the management on the scheduled time;
- to become familiar with the specifics of the relevant state institutions;
- to become familiar with the official documents, proper use of the information provided by the legislation of Georgia;
- attend and participate in the events, organized by the state institutions;
- in case if problems appear during the work process, the inters should be able to offer management their vision of their solutions.
Knowledge of the languages
- Georgian language
- Native language
- The candidate must have passed the one-year "Georgian Language Educational Program” ;
- The candidate must be a person benefiting from "Georgian Language Educational Program" " ("1+4 Program”), should be III-IV course Bachelor’s course student or Master’s program student or Bachelor's/Master's program graduated student;
- The knowledge of computer skills is essential.
- Analytical skills;
- Active and effective communication with the staff and teamwork skills;
- The candidate should be organized and have the sense of responsibility.
- Stages of the competition - selection of applications and interviews;
- The candidates should fill out application form and upload relevant documents.
Contact number: 591 300 036; 596 201030;
Please fill out the application form until April 10th, 2017